To Our Valued Guests,
Arlington Toyota is here for you. We’ve gladly taken necessary steps to continue to serve our valued customers while also keeping everyone healthy and safe. That includes increasing our daily and evening facility cleanings, promoting social distancing, hourly cleaning of high-touch surfaces with hospital-grade sanitizing products, and following all up-to-the-minute CDC guidelines.
With those measures firmly in place, all departments at Arlington Toyota remain open and I am pleased to share that we have significantly extended our exchange policy to 30 days on all new and pre-owned purchases. In this time of unknowns, we want to give you peace of mind. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, exchange the full value of the vehicle for another vehicle. We are also deferring payments on new and certified pre-owned purchases for 90 days. That’s 90 days, no payments!
Lately, we’ve heard from our loyal guests concerning leases that are expiring, vehicles that must be replaced, and those who need a different option given their current situation. Our Arlington Express Vehicle Delivery “Direct to You” service means everything is processed online including choosing your vehicle, trade-in and financing. We’ll deliver your paperwork and sanitized vehicle to you at home and our professional delivery personnel will adhere to all social distancing guidelines.
In addition to Sales, our Service, Parts, and Collision Center departments have remained open throughout this crisis as they are considered an “essential service” under the governor’s orders.
Here are some of the enhanced guest service initiatives and protocols we have implemented recently at Arlington to ensure your safety:
- Vehicle Drop-Off Service: Simply drop your vehicle off and we will provide a solo ride home so you don’t have to wait in our lounge.
- Enhanced Vehicle Protections: Steering wheels, center consoles and shifters will be cleaned with sanitizing wipes and steering wheel, seat, and shift knob covers will be used.
- Enhanced Facility Cleaning: Hourly cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as doors, door handles, countertops, restrooms, with hospital-grade sanitizing products.
- Enhanced Social Distancing: Increased space between seats in our lounges to six feet and increased the spacing in our cashier lines to six feet.
- Parts Delivery: Purchase and pay for parts online for fast and easy pickup in store.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and will make additional adjustments if necessary.
In closing, I want to thank everyone in Northeast Florida for their understanding and assure you we’re making every effort to promote a safe and secure experience for our valued customers and team members. Best of health to you and your family; we look forward to serving you soon.