2018 Toyota Camry vs. 2018 Ford Fusion
41 mpg highway, 29 mpg city
34 mpg highway, 23 mpg city
Advanced Driver Assist Package
Advanced Infotainment System
If you’re looking for a midsize sedan in Jacksonville, there’s a good chance you’ve put both the 2018 Toyota Camry and 2018 Ford Fusion on your short list. However, in many critical ways, the highly-praised and fully-redesigned Camry beats out the Fusion by delivering superior:
- Standard power
- Max conventional fuel economy
- Standard driver assist features
- Standard infotainment
Learn more below, and then make your way to Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville, FL to test drive the new Toyota Camry!
View Inventory Contact Us
When it comes to efficiency, the 2018 Toyota Camry far outclasses the Nissan Altima
, Hyundai Sonata
, and the Ford Fusion, too:
- Toyota Camry – The Camry gets a new base engine this year, a 2.5L Dynamic Ford four cylinder engine that uses a D-4S direct injection system to help maximize performance while still getting an EPA-estimated 41 mpg highway and 29 mpg city.
- Ford Fusion – The standard engine on the Fusion is a 2.5L inline-four that is only able to get an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 21 mpg city. In fact, there are no traditional gasoline versions of the Fusion that are able to get better than 34 mpg highway and 23 mpg city.
Despite its incredible fuel-saving measures, the 2018 Toyota Camry’s standard inline-four is also much more powerful
than both the Honda Accord’s
and the Ford Fusion’s:
- Toyota Camry – The 2.5L four-cylinder base engine on the Camry generates a commanding 203 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque.
- Ford Fusion – The Fusion’s 2.5L four-cylinder base engine comes in well under the Camry’s, generating just 175 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
Whether you choose the 2018 Toyota Camry or the 2018 Ford Fusion, you’ll be getting a midsize sedan that seats five and comes with features like Bluetooth®
phone and audio, smartphone app integration, 16-inch wheels, and a rearview camera. The 2018 Toyota Camry wins out on the technology
front, though, because it’s the only model that also comes standard with:
- 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Advanced infotainment system (Entune™ 3.0 Audio with Connected Navigation and App Suite)
- Driver assistance package (Toyota Safety Sense™ P – TSS-P)
Get the Toyota Camry You’re Looking for!
What are you waiting for? The 2018 Toyota Camry is on sale now at Arlington Toyota in a variety of stylish colors! Take it for a spin at our dealership today, located at 10939 Atlantic Blvd in Jacksonville, FL. We also offer a quick and easy financing process, so get in touch with us at (904) 201-4060 and find out how easy it is to make the 2018 Camry yours.