New 2019 Toyota Tundra Review for Jacksonville, FL
The All-New 2019 Toyota Tundra Review for Jacksonville, FL
What’s New In The 2019 Toyota Tundra?
The demand for full-size trucks are gaining much popularity and there is a continuous race to buy the most advanced, gadget-filled and luxurious vehicle is in full swing. Among the race, the most popular is the Toyota Tundra 2019, having a hefty FOX suspension, 4WD/AWD, Aluminum skid plate, tuned dual exhaust system, and what not.
Here’s a review of Toyota Tundra 2019, to help you decide why it’s the best for the weather of Jacksonville.
Driving Performance Of The 2019 Toyota Tundra
The four-piston front brakes calipers, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (LSD), Active Traction system and i-Force 5.7L V8 have been fitted inside a 2019 Toyota Tundra, ensuring great power and efficiency. It has an engine size of 4.6 liters, electronic Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI) system, Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) and a customary stainless steel exhaust system making it a low emission Vehicle II (LEV-II) with Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD).
Powerful front brakes: 13.9” front brake rotors and sturdy 4-piston calipers
Number of Cylinders: 8 cylinders
Torque: 327 torque @3400rpm
Horsepower: 310 horsepower @5600rpm
Transmission: Automatic transmission with 6-speed
Safety Features Of The 2019 Toyota Tundra
The 2019 Toyota Tundra comes with the Star Safety System that has six cutting-edge safety options including Traction Control (TRAC), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), smart stop technology (SST) and Brake Assist (BA).
The 2019 Toyota Tundra continues to redefine the safety by delivering Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) which is capable of detecting a vehicle, ensuring safety during changing of lanes on road. It is a smart and safe car for the whole family with Toyota Safety Sense (TSS), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Automatic High Beams (AHB), Lane Departure Alert (LDA) and Sway Warning System (SWS).
- Total of Eight airbags
- 3-point seatbelts with Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR)
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Trailer-Sway Control (TSC)
- Toyota Care
- Ventilated 13.9 inches front brakes with 4-piston brake calipers
2019 Toyota Tundra Interior
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is the optimum balance of functionality, durability and luxury, having spacious bed giving you plenty of space to stretch your legs. Finest quality materials are used, making the 2019 Toyota Tundra a premium luxurious full-size truck perfect for a big family.
- Long Bed
- Satellite Radio Ready
- Air conditioning with pollen & dust air filter
- Backup camera integrated
- Split fold-up of 60/40
- 2-inch Multi-Information Display (MID)
- Power windows
- Rear and front bottle and cup holders (it varies according to model, grade and package)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- Under-seat storing cubicle
- Two 12V auxiliary power outlets on front and one at rear
Technology Features Of The 2019 Toyota Tundra
With the 2019 Toyota Tundra integrated navigation system having a 7 inch touch screen having a high-resolution display, a wide-angle backup camera, display audio feature makes a long family drive within the city of Jacksonville a breeze, ensuring comfort at all levels.
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Entune™ Audio with a touchscreen display
- HD and AM/FM Radio™
- CD player
- 6-9 speakers
- Auxiliary port
- USB media port
2019 Toyota Tundra Exterior
The 2019 Toyota Tundra is engineered by a team of proficient technicians and engineers making the tundra a mighty car capable of facing the harshest conditions of Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rear View Camera
- Aluminum/ Alloy Wheels
- LED / Halogen headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Deck rail system with four flexible tie-down cleats
- Tailgate and deck rail caps
- Stop lights and taillights with dual vortex generators
- Variable intermittent windshield wiper de-icer
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Lift and lower tailgate
- Rear & front mudguards
- Front and rear maplights
Towing & Payload of the 2019 Toyota Tundra
If you have any kind of towing needs, then you need the 2019 Toyota Tundra, which boasts a towing capacity of 10,100 pounds (max.) along with its deck rail system, 26 easy lower and lift tailgate, making it the perfect companion to haul cargos.
Ring gear size, front/rear: 9.5-10.5”
Towing Capacity (Max.): 6800- 10100 lbs.
Payload Capacity:1,440 to 1,730 lbs
Why Choose Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville, FL?
Either you want to buy a used or new 2019 Toyota Tundra in the area of Jacksonville, Florida, your best available option is Arlington Toyota. We are committed to creating an unparalleled buying experience because, like you, we are a part of the Jacksonville area community.
We would love to help you in all matters and shopping in in any way that we can!