Learn More About the 2018 Toyota Camry Learn More About the 2018 Toyota Corolla View New Inventory
The 2018 Toyota Camry and 2018 Toyota Corolla are both strong modes of transport for Atlantic Beach drivers looking for a reliable, modern car. For example, both Toyota sedans are offered with:
Before you decide which one is right for you, learn about some of the finer details of the new Camry and Corolla. Then schedule a test drive at our Jacksonville Toyota dealership.
Performance and Fuel Economy
The Camry and Corolla go toe-to-toe on the fuel economy front, topping out at 41 mpg highway/29 mpg city and 40 mpg highway/30 mpg city, respectively. In terms of performance, though, there are some differences to note:
- Toyota Camry – The Camry’s performance starts with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that gets 203 hp, while the available 3.5L V6 makes 301 hp.
- Toyota Corolla – The Corolla’s 1.8L four-cylinder engine makes 132 hp in most situations, although the specially tuned LE Eco model tops out at 140 hp.
Both of these Toyota sedans get you a lot for your money, but they’re priced for drivers on different budgets:
- Toyota Camry – MSRP from $23,495*
- Toyota Corolla – MSRP from $18,550*
Passenger and Cargo Space
While both of these vehicles can seat up to five, they fit into different sedan segments based on their size:
- Toyota Camry – The Camry is a midsize sedan with a total interior volume of 115.5 cubic feet and a trunk that comfortably fits 15.1 cubic feet of cargo (and even features a trunk door that can open wider than past models).
- Toyota Corolla – This compact sedan has a total interior volume of 110.5 cubic feet and a trunk that measures 13.0 cubic feet.
Choose the Right Toyota Sedan at Arlington Toyota
For drivers looking for bonus standard features, more room to stretch out, and available V6 power, the Camry will prove a solid choice if you have the extra money in your budget. The 2018 Toyota Corolla, on the other hand, still gets you a wealth of safety features, infotainment, and efficiency for your money.
Get around in style by test driving a new Toyota sedan at Arlington Toyota, located near Jacksonville Beach at 10939 Atlantic Blvd in Jacksonville, FL. Contact us today to set up your test drive!
New Toyota Camry Inventory
New Toyota Corolla Inventory
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary.