How Many MPG Does the Prius Get?
The Toyota Prius has long been a favorite hybrid among Jacksonville drivers, and the awesome 2018 Prius mpg numbers help demonstrate why! Whether you’re cruising around Atlantic Beach or hitting the highway to get out of town for the weekend, the Prius is sure to reduce your carbon footprint.
|Trims||EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy|
|Most Prius trims||Prius LE Eco|
|54 mpg city, 50 mpg highway||58 mpg city, 53 mpg highway|
Having won recent awards like U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hybrid Car for the Money,” the Prius is not to be missed! Experience it today at Arlington Toyota.
What Makes the New Toyota Prius So Efficient?
The Prius fuel economy numbers are achieved through the help of a variety of efficiency-boosting measures, including:
- Hybrid Powertrain – The 2018 Prius’ hybrid powertrain is made up of a 1.8L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), along with dual electric motors and a continuously variable transmission (CVT).
- Aerodynamic Design – The Prius is able to reduce resistance to enhance performance and mpg numbers with help from its active grille shutters, underbody panels, and aero stabilizing fins.
- Weight Reduction – The Prius Two Eco in particular has been designed with weight reduction in mind, helping it achieve the best Prius mpg of all!
Save on Gas While Having Fun
The 2018 Toyota Prius is one of the greenest vehicles on the road, but it’s also downright fun to drive. As of late, Toyota upped its hybrid game with Prius features and design elements that include:
- Increased body rigidity
- Double-wishbone style multi-link rear suspension
- Available Touring-tuned suspension
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint in the New Toyota Prius
Jacksonville Beach drivers in the market for a flexible, affordable hatchback with some of the best fuel economy numbers in the auto industry will want to make their way to Arlington Toyota to check out our impressive lineup of Prius models for sale, along with our selection of pre-owned Toyota Prius hybrids. We have a range of financing options available, and we’re open for sales seven days a week at 10939 Atlantic Boulevard in Jacksonville, FL. Stop in and see us today, or contact us to learn more!